Ryder Real Estate Melton
319 - 321 High St Melton
03 9743 6400
03 9743 6684Contact us
– It is easy to start, you don’t need to be an expert in real estate, in fact many start off just buying a home that they want to live in. Once they see that their home is increasing in value, they may choose to sell.
– Australian property has progressively increased in value. Shares are a lot more risky, they can range from +40% in a year to -40% in a week. There is never a variation in property like this.
– It is easy to get finance, when applying for a mortgage you will tend to find that banks like property.
– You can renovate to increase value of the property.
– If you have a block big enough, you can subdivide it, with the potential to make a nice profit.
– You are always the one in control, you can make decisions on the direct returns you can get for your property
– Tax benefits – You can claim a greater tax deduction on the interest charged on the loan. An example of this is: Travelling expenses (travelling to and from the home to collect rental money) or money paid to the property manager if you have one looking after your property on your behalf.
– Property is an asset you can use. If you suddenly have a change in life events you can move back into it.
– Australia currently has a strong economy.
-You can pass your investments down to your children.