Thinking of selling over the silly season? It may not be so silly after all. Here are the pros to putting your house up on the market to sell during the Christmas and Holiday period.
– People who are looking at buying over the Christmas and Holiday period are more often than not serious buyers, so you do have the potential to sell your home quickly over this time
– The number of houses over this time tend to decrease, this means that there will be more buyers in relation to houses for sale so you could have the potential to sell at a higher than expected price
– Potential buyers have more time up their sleeves, as they are usually on holidays from work, this means they have more time to look at homes and shop around
– Many people do sell in Spring, so there are many who are looking for their new home in Summer
– The weather is generally more sunny and warm putting everyone in a cheerful mood, homes seem more inviting during this time
– Be festive so people can imagine themselves in your home and are more inclined to wanting to buy it, but do not be religious as it could put off some potential buyers
Want to know more about why you SHOULD consider selling over the Christmas/Holiday period, call Professionals Ryder Real Estate Melton TODAY! – 973 6400 to speak to one of our experienced sales staff.